The school has a well laid admission procedure. Inquiries for admissions normally start in the month of December for the next academic session.
# Please note Registration And making payment does not guarantee admission.
# Registration can be confirmed after filling of Registration Form as mentioned in the Admission rules.
* Candidate must provide at least one valid mobile number and e-mail ID for creation of user ID as a direct contact made with college office.
** Candidates should adhere to the rules and regulations of the School for the smooth conduct of admission .
# Applications with incorrect/wrong information will not be considered in the process of admission.
# Selected/waitlisted candidates for different courses will be intimated only through the registered mobile no. and e-mail ID.
The list of such candidates will be displayed on the School notice board and admission portal (Website).
** Fill in all the personal and educational details carefully alongwith valid Aadhar Card details.
** Scan and attach all required original documents specified in the application form with latest coloured passport size photograph for procuring of identity card.
** Open an Account using 'User ID' and see the admission status as "Confirmed/Approved".
# Initiate admission process and complete the fee payment process by choosing either "online" or "Bank Counter" or "School counter" payment options.
# Download and print a copy of filled application form along with fee challan / receipt.
* Submit an application form and receipt of fee paid along with the following necessary documents at college counter for final confirmation of admission.
* Original mark sheet of Last standard and it's two attested photocopies
* Original leaving certificate and it's one attested photocopy
* Original undertaking form from prospectus
* Photocopy of cast certificate (for SC/ST/VJ-A/NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/ SBC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS students)