Rules For The Students
1. Children must be punctual and attend school neat and tidy in proper school uniform.
2. Children must come to school with their lessons well prepared, their homework completed and with the school diary daily. Any pages torn from the diary will be punishable.
3. Articles found in the classroom or in the school premises must be handed over to school office.
4. All pupils are expected to speak in ENGLISH ONLY in the school.
5. Any reported or observed behaviour of an objectionable kind even outside the school premises shall make a child liable to disciplinary action.
6. Student should avoid writing, carving and scratching on the walls and furniture.
7. Any pupil who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or willfully mischievous or is guilty of gross malpractice or any gross misconduct will be removed from the rolls at the discretion of the Principal. This may be temporary or permanent according to gravity of the offence.
8. Monday to Friday vegetables and chapatti compulsory in their school tiffin boxes. No Junk food is allowed.
9. Tiffin, handkerchief and water bottle should be sent with the child only.